Cost of Visiting Care
The flexibility of our home care services enable you to live safely and comfortably in the place you know best – your home. From daily or weekly care visits, right through to the dedicated support of a live-in carer, there are plenty of home care services available, even on a short-term, hour-by-hour basis.
The ultimate goal of home care is to promote independent living that suits you, and your bespoke care plan will reflect your exact needs to ensure that your support is focused entirely around you, with as little or as much support as you need.
The Government have announced £2.9 billion in local social care funding due to coronavirus.
Here’s an outline of our visiting care fees:
• Prices start from £20 per hour for one-to-one personal home care
• Flexible costs for visits lasting 60 minutes
• Prices depend on your location and specific care needs, with differences for overnight care and support provided during weekends and bank holidays
• Call-out fee of £3.50 per visit to cover travel costs
• Free home visit from your local care specialist to assess your needs (for care lasting more than a month) and ongoing support from a dedicated contact to ensure you’re happy with our service